Policy and cookies
Our website uses "cookies" which are small text files placed on your terminal in order to operate the websites and collect information about the online activity. There are different types of cookies:
Necessary cookies for navigation
These cookies are essential for the functioning of our sites and allow access to secure areas such as your cart, your account etc. Without these cookies, it would be difficult to use the sites under normal conditions.
Analytical or performance cookies
These cookies enable us to know the use and the performances of our sites to improve it.
These cookies are used to personalize your navigation.
These cookies collect information to provide relevant advertising based on your interests. They are usually placed by third parties with our permission.
What is a third party cookie?
Our website contains cookies issued by third parties that allow them to collect browsing information related to the devices that visit our websites. Google Analytics standard audience measurement cookies are used to collect information about the user and to reconstruct their journey on the site. The so-called "social networks" cookies are collected via application buttons and are likely to identify you, even if you have not used this button, when consulting our site, especially if you are connected to a social networking platform . We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these third parties to learn about the purposes for use and navigation information they can collect through these tools. You can also refuse these cookies by an appropriate setting of your browser, as shown below. Among the third-party cookies, one can find so-called "affiliation" cookies which are cookies related to an affiliation program.
How can you accept or refuse them?
How to change my browser settings?
Access to this feature is via the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
The modification method is described in the help menu of your browser:
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internetexplorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/ Some browsers finally offer the option "Do Not Track" that you can tick to oppose the deposit of cookies on your device.